BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~WELC0ME T0 MY LIFE~

~ in this field i write all sincerely fr0m my heart!~
____________F0r My Lurve____________

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

final exam make me feel like hell~~~

salam,,,

t0long ak,,ak tensen sekarang ni,,,ak perlukan penawar yg mujarab,,,t0lng la wahai M0hd fahr0razi bin samsuri,,dtgla lepaskan ak dari seksaan ini yg maha dahsyat,,nape kita mesti kene belajar tinggi2?? nape mesti ade final exam???,, why3x??? sayang u kn0w what i'm feel right n0w kn,,huhuhu,,t0day i'm busy like crazy u kn0w,,i'm try 2 finish my study first f0r 3paper straight 3 days,,i'm try all my best,,i d0n want make my family n my bf sedeh!!!! (trademark cerita K.I.T.A),,the big pr0blem is i can't study at the same place frequently,,i'm s03x easy feel b0red u kn0w,,i must change my p0siti0n,,,yesterday i'm feel so courageous when i'm study at h0me,,,but n0w i'm n0t at that m0od anym0re,,a few weeks ag0 i'm try stydy at library and i feel s0 c0mf0rtable,,,i anwser my paper with the right m0od,ngeee,,,best3x!!,,
s0 t0day i want t0 study + lepak2 at anywhere fastf0od restaurant 0r mamak stall,,try t0 feel study at 0utside,,hurm,,,best3x!!!,,pas z0h0r den p0ie la eh,,,s0 tunggula the next entry tau,,,wa akan upl0ad gmb0,,wa akan tunjuk sama lu,,best ke x best,,hahahha,,eksperimen akan bermula!!!!! tunggu~~~~~

wassalam,,,

0 comments: