BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~WELC0ME T0 MY LIFE~

~ in this field i write all sincerely fr0m my heart!~
____________F0r My Lurve____________

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The best day that i have in my life~

salam,,,
yesterday 3/4/2010, i have the best date in my life,,hurm,,s0 nerv0us,,hahahhaha,,he is n0t a r0mantic guy but i kn0w that he always try t0 be that,,alth0ugh he's c0me t0 pick me s0 late but i'm try to be the "redha" gurl,,hik3,,bcz i dun wan t0 ruin our m0od t0 celebrate his besday n 0ur anniversary,,the best thing is i'm n0t imagine that we have dinner at melaka,,he's only said t0 celebrate at mamak stall muar,,,huhuhu,,that place is the 0ur first date,,hurm,,i d0n mind cz i luv him as what he is,,,best giler kat melaka,,i'm n0t a jakun pers0n k,,i'm 0nly ter 0ver excted je,,hahahah,,first time he treat me when dinner,,wa3,,i can see his affection,,satu ag bende best,,,first time ak rase mkn buah berangan,,hahhahaha,,sdp giler,,dia aj0 ak mkn,,best3x!!!
tp nk upl0ad gamb0 xlh lak,,,sume gmb0 kt nst dia,,haisshhhh,,ape2 p0n mlm 2 best cz mengenang mem0ri lame mse bercinta muda2,,skrg dua2 da tua,,hahahahahha,,

p/s: i luv u my abg pendek,,u r s0 sweet,,,

0 comments: